Monday, October 30, 2017

A challenging year!

This has been a challenging year for me. In February, I broke my right wrist and it was a bad break. I had surgery Feb 10, and basically was out of commission til mid May. Unfortunately, I tripped up a step and fell into a wall on Memorial Day weekend, breaking my left wrist...which put me in a cast until mid July. Family came to visit over the 4th of July, and right after they left, our basement flooded, including my silk-screening printing area. It has been a huge process to get things moved out of it so it could be sanitized; slowly the many boxes, etc. have been gradually coming back in-- but we are finally about to see the end of it. I have also been sick.

However, I am hoping to be set up to print soon! I do plan to exhibit at the Woman of Faith Day Nov. 4, though I have not been able to do many new prints. Stop by if you are there--it's an inspiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment